Christmas Dinner Menu
Applied from 1st December to 31st December
2 for £24, 3 for £28.50, 4 for £30.50
1. Soup of the day with crusted cheesy French bread (VG/GF opt)
2. Grilled sardines in garlic butter or spicy pil pil sauce (GF)
3. Creamy French garlic mushrooms on crusted bread (V, GF opt)
4. Deep-fried French brie with cranberry sauce (V)
5. Cod and salmon fishcakes with sweet chilli dipping sauce Mussels in a Caldo de Pescado, garlic, shallot & chilli butter sauce (GF, DF opt)
6. Honey marinated British barbecue chicken wings (GF, DF)
7. Spanish style Pinchittos chargrilled chicken skewer with ginger wild rice & mint yoghurt (GF, DF opt)
8. Homemade Italian lamb and beef meatballs in a spiced tomato sauce topped with mozzarella (GF)
served with a choice of chips, sautéed or new potatoes (except *)
1. Turkey breast stuffed with sage & onion rolled in prosciutto, poached & roasted in a creamy wild mushroom, spinach sauce
2. British chicken thigh stuffed with spinach & ricotta served in a rich tomato, basil sauce (GF)
3. British chicken medallions & gnocchi in a creamy parmesan, wild mushroom, spinach sauce Fillet of beef medallions in a rich creamy peppercorn sauce (+£2.50 supplement)
4. *Slow cooked Welsh 8oz neck of lamb fillet in a ras el hanout sauce with mashed potato (GF)
5. *Slow cooked beef ribs in a ras el hanout sauce with roasted, crushed potatoes
6. Grilled fillet of salmon with penne pasta in a creamy spinach, prawn & tomato sauce
7.*Spanish seafood & saffron paella with salmon, cod, mussels, prawns, squid (GF, DF opt)
8. *Butternut squash, chickpea & sweet potato tagine with ginger wild rice & grilled flatbread (VG, GF opt)
9. Cannelloni stuffed with ricotta and spinach in a béchamel, tomato sauce sprinkled with mozzarella (V)
1. Profiteroles in a white or milk chocolate sauce (V)
2. Baked vanilla cheesecake with crumbled biscoff (V)
3. Indulgent chocolate fudge cake (V)
4. Strawberry or vanilla Welsh Joes icecream (V)
Tea or Coffee
1, Americano or Selection of Teas
2. Liqueur coffee (+£2.50 supplement)
Please inform your server of any allergies.
We have always believed in providing quality food with quality service. We advise you to make a reservation, to avoid any disappointment.
A La Carte
STARTERS | MAIN COURSES
WINE & SOFT DRINKS
El Fuego Restaurant Provides Daily Menus for Our Valuable Customers. You Can Take Best Daily Menu form Our End.
El Fuego Restaurant Provides Champagne for Our Valuable Customer. Best Champagne form Our End.
El Fuego Restaurant Provides Smoking Free for Our Valuable Customer. Best Smoking Free form Our End.
El Fuego Restaurant Provides Silver Cutlery for Our Valuable Customer. Best Silver Cutlery form Our End.
El Fuego Restaurant Provides Fresh Dishes for Our Valuable Customer. Best Fresh Dishes form Our End.
El Fuego Restaurant Provides Spicy Foods for Our Valuable Customer. Best Spicy Foods form Our End.
Doing the right thing,
at the right time.